Universal Math Solver is designed to solve and explain mathematical problems entered by the user. This program provides step by step solutions to most problems in arithmetic, algebra, trigonometry and introductory/intermediate calculus for middle- to high-school students and up to second year university students. All solutions are accompanied by step by step verbal and written commentaries, graphs and tables. In its current form Universal Math Solver can completely solve all problems drawn from the following domains of mathematics:
- UMS Software has a very simple and clear interface; its use does not require any additional specific skills or training.
- You can enter the math problem in a WYSIWYG way, so the formula you see would be similar to the one in a textbook.
- Separate window for each exercise allowing multiple exercises to be solved simultaneously.
- Solution can be converted and saved to an MS Word file.
UMS Software includes a collection of math problems sorted by topic and level of complexity:
- Each problem you solve can be saved into this database.
- Users can work with the existing database or create their own custom collections.
- UMS can choose a problem from the UMS Collection similar to the last solved one.
- UMS can generate a problem similar to the last solved one